Our contact details
Name: Totally Wagged Out
Address: The Cottages, Swallow Lane, Wootton, DN39 6SB Phone Number: 07554992556
E-mail: [email protected]
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Client names, addresses, contact telephone numbers, email addresses.
- Client pet information including animal names, ages, breeds and veterinary centre contact details. These details have been listed in the event of client contact being made through a veterinary practice.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To allow Totally Wagged Out contact with clients on a daily/weekly/monthly basis in order to ascertain services required, invoicing and company updates.
- Client and pet information is used in the event of dealing with emergencies. Totally Wagged Out obtains information in the form of a Contact Card.
- We do not use any form analytical software on our website.
Totally Wagged Out may share this information with any dog walkers subcontracted to assist in provision of services. This information may also be shared with Veterinary Medical Centres in any emergency situations.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent: You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Totally Wagged Out on the company details listed above.
- Contract: The processing is necessary for a contract you have with Totally Wagged Out.
- We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep Contact Cards for the duration of your custom. In any instance in which customer information is updated, outdated Contact Cards will be disposed of instantaneously. Once our services have been terminated, we keep Contact Cards until final invoices have been settled. We will then dispose your information by means of shredding.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us using the contact information listed above.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk